LOVE WANT NEED HIRE – TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions constitute a legally binding document based on the rental agreement between the renting customer and Love Want Need Hire (LWNH). By contacting, hiring or browsing Love Want Need Hire’s website or social media, Love Want Need Hire will assume that you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions.
1. A SUMMARY – RENTER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Renter shall:
- Check the availability of the requested garment/s before booking online. The client is not entitled to any refund, exchange or credit after the 12-hour cancellation period should they fail to do this before booking
- Always treat the hired garment/s with utmost care taking care to avoid Velcro, pets (cats, dogs etc), bush/shrubs, makeup, tan, food, drinks, and any other item catching/tearing/staining the garment/s
- Immediately notify LWNH of any damage to the garment that occurs during the hire period (in writing with photographs and a brief description of what happened)
- Keep the garment in their own possession and control and not assign the hire over to any other person under any circumstances
- Not alter or make any additions to the garment or in any other manner interfere with the garment including safety pins, stitching or heavy Hollywood tape etc
- Not iron or make any attempt to iron the garment/s
- Provide valid credit card information and a drivers licence (both sides) to LWNH at the time of making any booking, automatically authorising LWNH to charge the supplied credit card a nominal amount, not to exceed one dollar ($1), or a similar sum to verify the supplied credit card (no garment/s are released to the Renter until this has been processed and no refund, exchanges or credit is offered if the Renter fails to provide such information in time for the hire period)
- Pay up to an amount of 200% of the entire original retail value of the product as set in the product description on the website to LWNH if the Renter commitments to LWNH as set forth in these Terms and Conditions are not upheld. Such circumstances include but are not limited to for the repair and/or replacement of any damaged, missing, stolen or unreturned garment/s and/or any part of the garment/s such as ties with Kimonos etc. The Renter authorises LWNH to charge this amount to their supplied credit card. Should the credit card payment fail and/or LWNH needs to arrange debt collectors or other third-party assistance/process in recovering reimbursement from the Renter, the Renter is responsible for any and all fees associated with this
- Be automatically subscribed to LWNH’s email Marketing Campaigns (opportunity to unsubscribe will be provided with each email sent and it is up to the customer to arrange if so desired)
2. CANCELLATION POLICY
Once a hire fee has been paid it is strictly non-refundable. The Renter is given a 12-hour cancellation period beginning from the time of purchase where an exchange or credit is offered. Any cancellation within this 12-hour period will be refunded in full minus third party processing fees / surcharges. All fees are final.
As a Renter, you are responsible for returning the garment/s in the condition it was in when you received it. You acknowledge and agree that, as a Renter, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals whom you allow to access the garment/s. LWNH reserves the right to charge your credit card up to an amount of 200% of the entire original retail value of the product as set in the product description on LWNH’s website. LWNH only charges the Renter’s credit card if the Renter’s commitment to LWNH as set forth in these Terms & Conditions has not been upheld. After being notified of the claim via email and given forty-eight (48) hours to respond, the payment will be charged to and taken from the Renter’s supplied credit card. Should this payment fail, the Renter is given seven (7) days to pay this cost (in full) in order to replace the garment/s. If unpaid, this fee will turn into a debt and will be passed onto our debt collectors. The Renter is liable for all fees associated with this.
In the instance where a garment can be repaired for an amount less than the RRP, LWNH reserves the right to charge the Renter’s credit card this value. If the garment is booked for a back-to-back hire and cannot be fulfilled due to the delay in repair of the garment, the client is liable to pay an additional hire fee. Again, LWNH reserves the right to charge the Renter’s credit card this value.
Renter’s must be mindful of taking care of and safely returning any ties/belts/loose garment/s fittings such as Kimono Ties. In the event a Renter fails to return such items with the hired garment/s, LWNH reserves the right to charge the Renter’s credit card up to an amount of 200% of the entire original retail value of the product as set in the product description on LWNH’s website. The Renter can opt to hire the garment/s without the tie (and/or garment’s otherwise loose item) but must notify LWNH of this request in writing at the time of making the hire booking.
LWNH treat every hire garment with the absolute utmost care and strive to ensure great condition. If the client disputes any product hired or service supplied by LWNH, the client must notify LWNH with their reasons in writing immediately after delivery or collection. The Renter loses any right to dispute the quality of the product or service if they fail to report it to LWNH immediately and/or after wear. Photographs are taken and recorded prior to each hire. If the Renter wishes to view these photographs, they can request to do so. Minor faults and postage fees are non-refundable.
4. DELIVERY AND RISK – RENTER’S WHO OPT FOR SHIPPING
LWNH cannot be held responsible for any Australia Post delivery delay or failure after they leave the Park Holme Post Office. It is the Renter’s responsibility to ensure the parcel can be delivered to the nominated address. Furthermore, it is the Renter’s responsibility to ensure the safety of the parcel once delivered. The Renter is not entitled to any compensation from LWNH of any nature for any loss, damage or delay. LWNH reserves reserves the right to charge the Renter’s credit card up to an amount of 200% of the entire original retail value of the product as set in the product description on LWNH’s website for any lost, stolen or damaged garment/s after Australia Post has delivered to the nominated delivery address.
It is the Renter’s responsibility to place the garment/s in the eco-friendly drawstring bag provided, before placing in the return express satchel (also provided) and lodging in an Australian Post office within the hire return period. Should the garment/s not be returned in the eco-friendly bag provided, a $15 replacement fee will be charged to the Renter’s credit card. Should a weekend hire garment/s be sent any later than the following Monday, late fee/s of $30 per day will be charged to the Renter. If LWNH is unable to fulfil another hire purchase due to the delay, LWNH reserves the right to charge additional hiring fees to the Renter’s credit card.
5. HIRE PERIOD
We offer weekday hire from Monday-Thursday which is for a period of one day (24 hours) only and weekend hire (Friday-Sunday) which is for a period of the entire weekend. The hire fee remains the same. Extended hire periods may be arranged at the Renter’s request and LWNH’s discretion.
6. RETURNING HIRED GARMENT/S
If you have opted for return express shipping, you will receive your garment/s in an eco-friendly bag and a return Australia Post Yellow Express Parcel satchel. You must place your garment/s back in this eco-friendly bag before placing it in the provided Australia Post Yellow Express Parcel satchel. You will note all return parcels have been pre-addressed to LWNH and have recorded tracking codes.
We require all return parcels to be lodged the very next business day after the hire date. The parcel must be handed to an attendant at your local post office and be scanned. This scan activates the insurance and shows us that the parcel has been lodged, as well as the time, date and location of the parcel. Only after the parcel has been scanned at the post office (upon returning) will the responsibility of delivery of the item be taken away from the Renter and placed with Australia Post.
It is the Renter’s responsibility to look after the Australia Post Yellow Express Parcel satchel. A lost return postage satchel will be at the Renter’s expense.
If you have opted for local pick up and returns, you will receive an email from LWNH with options for pick up and return dates/times prior to your hire date. We are located in Park Holme 5043.
7. LATE FEES
Each day a garment/s is late, $30 is charged to the Renter. Late fees cannot be paid by credits or gift vouchers. LWNH reserves the right to charge the Renter’s supplied credit card for any late fees. Unpaid invoices will be passed on to LWNH’s debt collector. The Renter will be responsible for all recovery fees associated with this.
8. ACCEPTANCE & MODIFICATION
LWNH reserves the right to amend any and/or all of the Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice to you.
LWNH reserves the right to accept or reject your business for any reason including, without limitation, the Renter’s hiring history, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price, or an error in the order. LWNH does not reserve any item/s until the hire fee has been paid.
Simply select ‘Shipping’ at checkout to opt for your order to be delivered. Please note we do not accept accommodations such as hotels delivery addresses on orders. The deliveries are deemed unreliable.
The $30 shipping fee includes:
- The garment/s express shipped to you (with tracking and post insurance)
- A pre-paid Return Express Return Satchel (with tracking and post insurance)